Saturday, January 12, 2013

Faith is rewarded in love

I believe that God provides for us in whatever manner we need.  He knows what is best for us and when we put our needs in God's hands without restrictions or reservations, but in faith He always works miracles in our lives.

God has a great sense of humor and when He tells you, in that little inner voice, that you have enough sometimes He means more than enough.

The abundance I have received from God sometimes overwhelms me.  When He guides me to share it, I wish to do it with an open heart and in the spirit of joy and gratitude that others may know that God loves them too and that it is not supplied from me but through me from God.

I know God has a plan for me and work for me to do and will make it all clear in his own time frame.  In the meantime I am to do the best I can on the course He has set me on, gaining knowledge through study and using it in the manner as yet to be revealed.

God loves mysteries and often chooses to reveal things in increments.  Only as much as we need to know.  Thus we follow in faith and gratitude for the gifts of today, the blessings we experience, and for the joy we can bring into the lives of others.

I can only encourage others not only to believe but to leave things in God's hands for who loves us more and wants the very best for us but God himself.

Life is full of small miracles.  Each day itself is a beautiful gift to see and experience.  To know the love of others and to be able to share in that love is a gift.  To take the time for friends and family as well as strangers is a gift.

To be surrounded by God's angels, t feel their presence and their message of God's love is a precious gift.  Faith is the foundation of God's abundance.  Our faith is fulfilled in his love.

12161999

No comments:

Post a Comment