Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The gift of life

Some days are like pictures of stillness and almost picture postcards in their perfection. No clouds but endless blue sky and you feel a sense of tranquility. The birds are my only company sitting here meditating and talking to God.

My wish is for a productive day but first and foremost I take time for God. To thank Him for the gifts this day will bring. To ask for His guidance and to watch over my loved ones near and far.

I believe in angels both celestial and earth bound. I have been touch by both many times in my life. I have come to a point in my life where I realize it is senseless to worry when we can just release all things to God and He will resolve all things in ways we never even thought of and the outcome is better than we could imagine.

All we need is faith and patience all else will be provided. Then we need but count our blessings and give thanks. I wonder why it is that I spent so many years struggling and striving often not seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.

No wonder for fear and anxiety are states of darkness when we are unable to see even the beauty around us. But with faith you can see even in blindness. It is all about opening the spirit and making a connection to all-that-is.

There is a supreme power which is God. He is not in some far off place, unapproachable, but within all of us. We can have a direct link. And when we do the world is more alive and beautiful that we ever knew.

It speaks to us in the wind, the fresh air. In the colors, scents, and the seasons. The God that created all this created you and me as well and we are all alive to this moment but the joy is to be in awareness of it.

Life is too precious to live unconsciously like an automation never steeping out of our routine. When we are in touch with ourselves and with God life becomes a precious journey, a blessed gift.

01042000

No comments:

Post a Comment