Monday, November 12, 2012

Love that goes unknown

I am unspeakably alone...
bowing to a power greater than mine
quiet and cool... unknown
to others that I am here
No more our lives to intertwine
the air is fresh and golden
up here where I am... but
oh so cold... I'm beholden
to still see you hard and firm
a picture in my mind...
but the leaves of my life
have scattered down... a germ
of what used to be... the ties that bind
are loosened on the ground
and you are no more around
... no one's left be me
My heart and blood rise up a cry
against love's unfairness to one
for want of you...is left to die
no more to bask in the sun
that shone from you....alone
Life seems hopeless...this is
one way to atone...I guess
That all the love in my heart, goes unknown

00000000

No comments:

Post a Comment