Saturday, August 19, 2017

Each Day

All that the ocean is... I am
moist with wetness
for you to enter
with changes from warmth to cool
for I am woman
I have been trampled upon
leaving footsteps in my life
to form what I have become
as the sand
has seen the footprints
of many travelers
many particles make up
the being of me
as the ocean is also filled
I am movement
and change
the sun sets upon me each day
all that the earth is, I am too
filled with hills and valleys
you have traveled many times
and deserts hot
with desertion
the rivers of my blood
flow through as the earth's do
greater and smaller channels
air fills me
and I breathe
as all earth's elements do
I have my storms
and my calms
at times the rains of tears flow
and other times
I am as in a fog
the scars I have earned
are the freeways
that blotch my life
having been traveled by others
who have only passed through
and I stretch out
upon my self
and the suns warms me
awake... each day

04291977

No comments:

Post a Comment