Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Length of my world

You're playing a running game
and I'm trying patience...
I lay the length of my world
it has been so long since
we were together...
It takes such patience to just
wait, wait, wait...
to see whether
you will enter my life again...
to wait for a phone call
oh, to see you is such a strain..
I sit here in this room unlived
from a life that seems far away
no one to comfort me when I cry
I'm all alone today...
I realize nothing emotional now
I fight so hard for self control
to keep the flood of memories away
seems to be my immediate goal...
I don't want to think of tomorrow
and all the days to come
time left me when you did
so now I'm just numb...
There is no change of mood or tone
I am here... here I am.... Alone
or so I thought, until you fell
into the past and the world opened
and life in glory rang my bell
and cast its magic spell
and my journey began again...

00001121

No comments:

Post a Comment