Monday, January 13, 2014

Make a difference today

Today is a day of service. I will serve the Lord, and all those He puts in my path today, with Joy. I will not struggle to be in control but to listen and learn. To know that the will of God is always for our best interests. To look for the lesson to be learned in all things I experience and that not everything in life is about me.

I will endure things that I may learn patience. I will be grateful each day for all the blessings it has brought me. And in seeking gratitude I am enriched by a greater awareness. I will learn the joy that giving of oneself brings not only to others but to my spirit as well.

I will look for the truths in the events that unfold. I will be more loving in my relationships and exhibit greater understanding. Take time to go deeper, to really look, listen and be open to what is truly being revealed. I will seek to follow the lessons of the angels who are the embodiment of loving kindness, generosity, understanding, patience, and goodwill toward all.

I will not look for the faults in others, but seek to overlook them instead. Seeing the good that is not always at first evident but does exist. I will not be judgemental. I will not think myself better than another. Angels may appear in rags as well as in glorious winged form. I will realize we are all God's children, no matter our circumstances.

I will try to be an example of divine love in all that I do, say, think and in my actions today and everyday. I will seek to be at peace in my life. I will remember to love others first and foremost for only then do we learn to love ourselves more. But above all I will honor the Lord.

Through Him all good things come. I will treasure life as the gift it is and endeavor to make a difference in the lives of others.

05041999

No comments:

Post a Comment