Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Termination

I was born through a rushing explosion
brought to life in the darkness
sparking my first thoughts of existence
left to grow into formation...
waiting for what the light would reveal
movement around me, my mystery home
daily I contorted into a different shape
waiting, waiting for completion and escape
liquid moving slowly to let me unravel
mother and father out there
let me join you
share the freshness, share the air
still waiting
visitors come one by one
long metallic and cold
nine in all scraping me away from my home
on mother's wall
I can see some light
the time has come
the pulling, dreadful suction
tearing at me, stretching me
shattering my formation
dragging me into destruction
this is the termination...

12340114

No comments:

Post a Comment