Monday, December 9, 2013

Life changing attitude

God has put in my life what I need to grow and learn. The message is a change of life attitude. Faith not fear. To release the blocks of the past. To be grateful each day for the many blessings in my life. To take time to pray, meditate, listen, and learn.

Synchronicity is a great part of my life. A teacher has appeared when a lesson has needed to be learned. Books, prayers, and a sense of peace have come when most needed. Even laughter when it has been lacking has been provided so that I don't take everything so seriously, but see the lighter side of life.

When I start feeling down I only need remember what life was like before and I feel blessed. No, I don't know all the answers, but I am willing to learn the lessons God knows I need to move on into the next state of my life. To put my personal world in order.

Chaos does not serve right living or honor our spirit. Some lessons I am slower at accepting thus my progress is delayed until I am ready to move on. When I am in limbo I need ask myself what I need to learn and accept at this stage.

Where am I floundering and not listening? For the message is always there waiting for us to acknowledge it. God is ever so patient with us, His children. His love is unconditional.

My journey has been a long one and I could have moved ahead ages ago, but I didn't understand He was waiting for me to ask. I am guided, not led. The choice is up to me to ask, to accept, to seek, to listen, to experience, and to prepared.

God provides what we need when we need it. But He does not force us to accept. I feel as if I were blind but gradually I am able to see more clearly, more consciously and more gratefully. God does provide abundantly. It is we who block the way, restricting our own life. When we believe we are open to receive and all things are possible.

04281999

No comments:

Post a Comment