Sunday, December 23, 2012

Paralysis

To you I gave
what youth I had
left it behind
a lover's gift
you gave me guilt
remorse
and hurt
eyes mirrored of pain
throbbing in my head
you opened and closed
so many doors
women come and go
through them
an escalator ride
through your life
stopping only briefly
a pause...
then on their way
you take from them
what you need
climbing atop
the nebulous of them
to inject anesthesia
shot through your turgid organ
leaving them aged
and torn...
always in need
to feed more
legs open and close
your dance of love
the paramour of lust
drinking youth
through sexual exercise
like a parasite feeding
on its host....
pawns in your grasp
fed on hummingbird tongues
and the eyes of yaks....
one by one
you use them up
with the stamina of a bull
hunger filling your loins
with endless nights
of feeding
my palingenesis
prince of pain

03291977

No comments:

Post a Comment