Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Freedom

It is truly remarkable, this feeling of freedom. To be free to inhabit wherever I feel drawn. That would be true closure. To have light and color a part of my world reflected in from nature outside. To hear the sounds of country life in my everyday world is almost beyond comprehension.

To walk barefoot along a creek and along the  paths outside my door and feel the warmth of the soil between my toes. Let the promises of the soul become reality. Bring on the sweet life of being in nature. The world around becoming one of quiet meditation and blinding glory.

A world where the air is sweet, colors more brilliant, where light streams through the trees, awaits us. This world we shun to live in one of our own making is a place to connect and heal, if we but embrace it and acknowledge nature. Then we are truly free.

01131999

No comments:

Post a Comment