Friday, May 15, 2015

No mistakes

There are no mistakes but there are different journeys we may take to arrive at our path. They are not wrong just circulations at times, but eventually we all arrive at the way, the shoreline, in awareness and hopefully with an open heart, mind, and sight.

Sometimes you need to slow us down so that we can truly see. Awareness comes with quiet, rest, and realization. You put seeking into our minds that we may gain knowledge and insight. There is so much more to learn and to accept.

All things are possible with God. He has told us and for long periods those words lay dormant for me. Now he has enlightened me to small wonders and my faith continues to grow as His truth grows within me to all the possibilities He makes available in our lives.

He has blessed me by putting so many people who are also seeking a spiritual quest. If I can encounter so many in such a short period it makes me curious of the volume of seekers all over the world and the many angels working on our behalf to enlighten us that we may be made aware of the greater glories that are possible when we open our hearts, our minds, and let go, let God.

I cannot remember a sweeter, more peaceful, more blessed time in my life. I feel as if I have come out of the shadows and into the light. God's light. He is my security, my strength, my everyday faith, my peace, my all-that-there-is.

My days are much fuller than they ever have been before. People ask me if I am not bored. How can one be bored with God as a daily companion? Each day is a greater blessing. Thank you God.

11241998

No comments:

Post a Comment