Saturday, August 24, 2013

He fills my heart

The Lord is always with me, even in my pauses, His blessings too numerous to count.  In my soul searching I have found peace, this too is a gift from God.

My greatest luxury is time, this too is a gift and a blessing God bestowed upon me.  I do not rush to fill it haphazardly but to savor its glory and beauty.

The smallest events such as a rose in bud is a celebration of life and I am in awe of God's creativity.  The variation of color on the grandest scale, reds, purples, yellows, oranges, pinks, and whites, all reflect the hand of God.

Even the leaves are a cornucopia of design and color.  The trees are majestic and proud.  All life sings Gods praises.  Glory to God in the highest!  He fills my heart with love and gratitude and slows my life so that I may have greater awareness.

My heart beats in joy and my soul too praises God.  My mind seeks His words and I drink them in that they may be absorbed within me.

The birds are feeding their young and have made homes under the roof tiles and in the trees.  The ground squirrels come out to play and scamper while the weather is clear.

I am an observer and participant.  I sow and plant and reap the blessings of the Lord and He is most generous in his abundance.

05141998

No comments:

Post a Comment