Monday, April 21, 2014

Change is unfolding

I have experienced a change in my life it is true and I myself have changed. I do not worry as much about the outcome of things but leave them in God's hands. I live in greater awareness and strive daily for greater inner knowledge that I may grow in spirit.

I try to do the best that I can in all things that I endeavor and to be a good example to others. I touch the hearts of many that they too may seek an inner knowing. When I meditate I feel my spirit expanding and I see a brightness lighting my inner being and I am aware it comes from the Divine.

I am being led to where I do not know but I have faith in my Divine teacher that in the right time He will lead me to the right place, doing whatever I am meant to do to make a small difference in the world.

I release fear for it has no place in my life now and cannot travel hand in hand with faith. God knows what He is doing, where He is leading, and the purpose of the journey even if I do not.

I am changed, yet I am still me. Only a me that sees now with eyes of wonder the same world I did not see in such great clarity before. All my senses have reached a degree of higher acuity. It is not magic but it is wondrous just the same.

Now I feel as if I live in the world but not of the world I used to. Sometimes I feel as if I am living in a state of animated suspension these last two years and more.

One day I asked God a question and my whole world changed and yet I live in the same place, sit on the same patio, see the same view. Now though it is as if all things speak back to me in my awareness and day by day I am evolving through God's guidance.

I am free of so much that burdened my mind and my life and yet I am still here, still me. He answered and yet beyond that is patience, is learning, is mystery, is wait-and-see what may come to be. God is not through with me yet, but is leading me into a new life which has yet to begin, but is unfolding.

03112000

No comments:

Post a Comment