Friday, June 7, 2013

What is it you want from me?

I don't own you, and you don't own
me... I don't even want to
the only things I own, truly own are
my memories
you told me I was too possessive...
to possess, to me... is like clutching
butterfly wings too tightly in your fist
you destroy the thing you most wanted
to keep
I am not a spider spinning her web
around you... there are no fine strings
I can see on you from me
and I am cruel it seems to you... to
love you now... so I don't say "I love you"
anymore... you felt it smothered you
I took away all that I could, that I
gave you... what other freedom can I
give you?... I took them away not
because I don't care but because
I do
and I smile when I am happy,
not when I am told to... and if
I don't want to smile it's because
a smile is a butterfly wing... I
will not do things on cue... NO
Since you don't want me, wha
is it you want from me?

00000075

No comments:

Post a Comment