Thursday, June 20, 2013

I believe in freedom

I believe in freedom... but in my own way
The freedom to be yourself... to give to others
what they need... to choose your own friends
I believe in the freedom to love whom you will
even if it's not returned... to have children
... if you want them... and as many as you want
providing you can afford them... I think
I would like to have one more... How do
you ask someone to father your child...
when you have decided...he is the one?
I believe in the freedom to make my
own mistakes... but not at someone
else's expense... Real freedom respects
the freedom of others... no matter what...
I believe in freedom of religion... for I
feel there are many roads, but only
"one God"... Peace comes through faith
Inner peace is hard to achieve but...
comes if you truly believe...

00000129

No comments:

Post a Comment