Thursday, November 24, 2016

As above, so below

God is lavish, unfailing abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the universe. This all-providing source of infinite prosperity is as unique as this reality of me. So, may the peace of the Lord be with you, as it is with me.

May the peace, love, joy and abundance of the Lord go out to the world. I pray for the troubled souls who are unable to reach out to God for themselves. I pray for the children of the world who were brought up on anger and hate that they may know the love of the Lord and find self-love and peace.

For only if you love yourself are you able to love others and recognize that God is everywhere. For we truly are brothers and sisters in the Lord. I pray for the hungry of the soul, and the body, that they may find abundance in the Lord.

I pray for my right purpose in life. Lord lead me on the path of righteousness for your namesake. In gratitude, I thank you Lord for all the blessings you have bestowed on me and for opening my eyes to the gifts of each day's dawning.

I am grateful you have slowed my world so that I can move in abundance and appreciation of your wonder God. I am truly blessed.We are living in paradise because it is God's creation and that makes it one of the wonders of the universe.

Bless my flowers, Oh Lord, that they may continue to give sustenance to the birds. Bless the rain that nurtures them. Bless the sun that shines upon them. Bless the new growth that is a sign of new life and rejuvenation, especially during this time of the resurrection.

We are all renewed by God's loved which is given in abundance to rich and poor, dark and light, male and female, no matter what religion, or race, for God sees into our souls and hearts, and knows us only as His children.

Blessed be the name of the Lord. Open my eyes, Dear Lord, so I can better see, open my heart, Dear Lord, so I can better love. Fill my soul with Joy, Dear Lord, so I can better laugh. There is no night that day does not follow. There is no struggle without the serenity of peace if we seek it.

Do not be in such a hurry to rush through your life that you do not pause to enjoy the gifts and blessings God has bestowed upon all of us. Each feather, each leaf, each cat whisker, each seed, each raindrop, each breath, are all gifts from above.

As above, so below. Stop looking for the pot of gold and be grateful for the harvest of each new day, and be sure to thank the Lord.

09071996

No comments:

Post a Comment