Thursday, November 3, 2016

Humility is God's Blessing

I think it is better not to seek fame for fame's sake. If we achieve it not for ourselves but as a tool, God uses to help others and spread His world we must accept the notoriety, but that is not who we are. Do not let the ego get in the way of your work.

Do not lose perspective about self. It is better to walk in the little way remembering we are but a small part of all that is. When the ego foreshadows the fact that all we have, all we do, all we are, are gifts from the Divine, then we have lost our way.

I thank you God for the experiences that have humbled my life and brought me closer to you. I am grateful to start my day and end my day with you. I can't imagine feeling too impatient to seek you out first.

To realize I am blessed with family and friends that show great love and keep me in their heart and that also in their heart is you, Oh Lord. What great company that is to share their heart.

Everything I see is an example of your love. I thank you for the gift of school and learning. I know that there is a purpose at the end of this road for you sent it into my life. Even if I cannot see where it is taking me, I have faith that you will show me the way.

It is better that I be unknown that your work may speak through me than to be famous for what "I" do and lose sight of you. This too is your gift and blessing. Thank you, God.

I would rather have peace in my garden than to be lost in a palace of opulence. I would rather walk the beach with a true friend than have strangers seek me out for what I do and not who I am.

It is better to be humble and happy than rich and righteous. Thank you for opening my eyes and seeing the truths that you show me. Thank you for the awareness that helps me see the beauty in all things.

08191999

No comments:

Post a Comment