Sunday, November 19, 2017

No Surrender

I believed in the power of money, therefore I surrendered by God-given power and the authority to an objectified belief. The opened the door for the possibility of lack, thus causing a separation in consciousness from the source of my supply. Cut off from what gives me life. I believed in mortal man and carnal conditions, and through this faith gave man and conditions power over me.

I believed in the mortal illusion created by the collective consciousness of error, the way humanity plods along in unison, unthinking, and in doing so, I limited the unlimited. No more! This day I renounce my so-called humanhood, and claim my divine inheritance as a being of God. This day I acknowledge God and only God as my substance, my supply, and my support.

03281998

No comments:

Post a Comment