Sunday, May 1, 2016

Today

Today, I realize that all things have a season and that all seasons must come to an end. Today I realize that all things fulfill a Divine purpose to support my growth and evolution as a unique and noble expression of life.

Today, I realize that there is no end. There is only now, and this now begins a Divinely new season and purpose in my life. Today, I choose a new beginning over the pain-filled memories of the past.

Today, I choose a new season filled with purposeful thoughts and activities. Today, I choose to close the door to yesterday and open my mind, my heart, and my spirit to the blessings of this moment.

In this moment, I am filled with light, I am filled with joy, I am filled with love that brings Divine understanding. For this I am grateful.

05291991

No comments:

Post a Comment