Wednesday, March 11, 2015

If you were here

You have brought me so far
and given me so much
I feel as though I've been given
much more than I ever deserved
not in gifts, but in happiness
I wish that you were here with me
it does not seem right
that you could not be
you are such a part of me
I think I understand somewhat
what you have been through
for so long
your tortured heart
doesn't know where to turn
who to trust
you have been hurt so much
maybe that is why I've been so patient
I want you to know I care
and I have perfect faith in you
and your decisions
even though I rebel inside
with wanting you
I want you to know
that my love is constant
that some things don't change
no matter what
sometimes you have to take a chance
that's what I'm doing
and remembering all the loving
silly, serious, quiet, all the times
we had mean so much
and if you were here, there would be more
my love....

01630000

No comments:

Post a Comment