Monday, March 16, 2015

Through each door

Dear God, show me what I need to learn. There is no security in the world but in you all things are possible and I put my faith in you. Lead me on the path Dear God where I may make use of your gifts for I am on a new journey.

My life before this has been but a preparation. Closure on the past has seen me through many doors. Now I cross through a door into a world of greater spiritual awareness and a consciousness of living.

You will make the way clear and light my path so that I may step through the next doorway on my journey in this life. You have never failed me, Oh God, but have been with me every step of the way.

Let me not be in fear of the unknown but continue on in faith and the joy of discovery as I turn another corner in my life. My destiny lies with you.

06042000

No comments:

Post a Comment