Thursday, October 2, 2014

A change coming on

There is a lesson to learn in all things. Sometimes we need to ask God for clarification and to help us to have greater understanding. To ask that He enlighten us. Instead of just reacting we need to learn to look deeper. We need to ask God for His guidance and for our own patience and for insight.

What are we meant to learn? Where is God trying to lead us? Oftentimes things will become more chaotic just when a new path is due to open for us. It may be God's way of getting our attention to changes that need to be made. That it may be time to open a new door and to close an old one.

To ask God "Is this where I am supposed to be at this point in my life?", "Is there something else I should be doing?", "How can I make a difference?", "What is the lesson?". Sometimes we become far too complacent or are fearful of change. We may feel secure where we are even though we may have spiritually outgrown it and it no longer serves our purpose.

I think the best thing we can do is listen to God, ask Him how we can be of service, and prepare to make changes in our lives. When we seek God's help and listen for the answers He helps chaos become order as He leads us beside the still waters.

Then we need not fear for we release all things into God's hands in faith. God loves us and knows our purpose here. It is often more than we want for ourselves or feel capable of. But God knows what we can accomplish, especially in partnership with Him, for God is never limited.

Trust in Him for He is the light, the truth, and the way. What have you got in mind for me now God? I can feel a change coming on. I know this time of school and study is soon to come to an end and a new door is waiting to open. I feel a location change coming on too. A place with more space and quiet. I do not know where but you do Oh God, and all we be revealed in your own time.

071820000

No comments:

Post a Comment