Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Never fear, God is here

It is comforting to know that God hears our prayers and shows His love so generously and in so many ways. I cannot be worried when I know that my life is in God's hands for I do not doubt that as my loving Father He only wants the best for me and as my loving Mother She keeps me always in Her care, watching over me and guiding me.

I am blessed with many angels who have been put into my life both human and of the spirit. For all the experiences that have brought me to whom and where I am at this point in my life. Experiences are lessons we can chose to grow by. I am also blessed by the very real lessons of hardship and struggle.

I do not know exactly where God intends to lead me but I am sure that He will show me the way. I pray that my loved ones find joy in their work and lives, and that brings purpose to them. God has given me an angel for a sister one not of blood but of choice and she too enriches my life as well as my children, grandchildren and many other friends.

I appreciated the others angels whom God has given to help me through some of my struggles. Thank you for listening when I needed an ear dear God. May I be able to repay you by doing your work while I can in this world and the next one, in this life and in the next.

07022000

No comments:

Post a Comment