Monday, February 2, 2015

God handles all things

When we leave things in God's hands He always resolves things for our best outcome. God has given me closure on one area of my past that I may continue to move on confidently into the future for I know that He has plans for me and will reveal them in greater clarity in time.

I put my life and my faith in God trusting in His greater wisdom and in His love. I feel that this is another small miracle in my life and that He will resolve any outstanding issues so that there may be complete closure to old wounds.

God has taught me how completely He loves us and wants us to rely on Him. That He truly will open new doors for us and that they will lead us on paths that are greater, more fulfilling than we could ever imagine for ourselves.

God is the greatest teacher of all and He cares about each and every one of us. No problem is too small or too large for Him to handle. We can never turn to Him too often, for His love and care are unlimited. I wait with anticipation for the new surprises He has in store for me.

I know each day as a blessing and live fully and consciously in each day, and give thanks to the Lord. I am inspired by the wonder and beauty He creates. I am grateful for the friendships He has led to to and to see them grow and be strengthened my our faith.

God has answered my prayers and worked miracles in the lives of my friends and family. He has cared for our health and blessed me with the anticipation of a new journey. He has shown through His constant devotion to our lives how much he loves us.

06022000

No comments:

Post a Comment