Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Send Me A Sign

Lord give me a sign. I ask for your guidance in all that I do. My life is in your hands. Since I have surrendered it to you it has been filled with more blessings than I have ever been aware of. I want to help others know this joy, this peace, this richness and awareness of living and I pray for them.

Sometimes I get asked to share or give in ways I am not sure is your will. It is at these times I turn to you for a sign. In all things, I wonder if I am acting, in answer to prayer on your behalf or am I robbing others of an opportunity to increase their faith in you.

I know you hear me, oh Lord. I ask that you speak to me most clearly that I may do your work. I feel guilty at times that you have blessed me with abundance while my friends are still struggling. I know there is a purpose to this.

I know there are lessons for all of us to learn. I know it is necessary to have faith. To release all things into your hands and to have a positive outlook on life. How may I serve you dear Lord? Make the way clear. Enlighten me.

I do tell others of your love and to make you a priority in their lives. I tell them to have faith that through you all things are possible. That you love them and to put all their concerns in your hands and that you will answer. I try to bring your world to others and to tell them of the great change you have made in my life and the lives of my children when we turn to you.

I'm no better than anyone else, but at times feel more fortunate. I am so grateful that you are guiding me along my path. I do not worry for the tomorrows or dwell on the past and any regrets I could have. Today is important for it is this day I am living now. Through faith all is revealed in time.

01302000

No comments:

Post a Comment