Sunday, July 24, 2016

I'm still climbing

I am so grateful for the time I have had to go inward, which has brought me to where I am now. Not at the top of the hill, but climbing. I have traveled the dark forests and experienced the dark nights of my soul.

I have seen glimmers of the light. I have found rest in quiet meadows and by the sea. In reflection, I can see all the small events and choices that were part of what molded me today, and I can still choose again.

Mainly I choose to release the fear that has kept me from moving forward. Frozen as a dear in the headlights of life. Fear is the great immobilizer. I have learned to release regrets and to see the lessons of growth in my experiences.

Mistakes are but tools to wisdom. When we become more conscious in our awareness we are able to see the greater picture. That each step was essential to leading us into our purpose. Even if it has been a long and winding road filled with pitfalls.

We are able to forgive, even ourselves, when we see that life is not random, but leading us to where we were meant to go. To become who we are meant to be. To contribute to life, that which we are here to accomplish.

At some point, we seek and accept spiritual guidance. When we do it allows the climb to be easier. It encourages us and brings us peace and clarity. We are no longer lost but slowly we learn to find our way and a bigger picture of life is revealed to us in the synchronicity we experience and in our dreams.

Truths are unveiled to the questions we didn't know to ask. We look for the lessons in the events. We know them to be building blocks in our foundation of continued growth.

We learn patience to accept that life unfolds in Divine time. What has taken place is but a proceeding to what will be. It is the small things that are the stones on the mountain we climb and beyond.

06031999

No comments:

Post a Comment