Sunday, October 16, 2016

A new chapter

Today is a day of closure and a new beginning. I am officially retired, although no trumpets went off and it was generally unacknowledged. And I came home with the equipment to begin again on a new path.

The tools are new and I feel as if I'm a toddler again or a youngster starting kindergarten. Tomorrow opens a new chapter in my life. The curtain has closed and a new act is about to begin. I feel excited about the prospects and eager to learn the unknown.

I will be a schoolgirl again. To be instructed in areas that did not exist for us on a personal level when I was in school. The world is now computerized and so too is some aspects of our creativity. It's a new type of exploration for me. And I am so blessed to have the support of friends and family.

To not only gift me with the tools but to share their knowledge and their enthusiasm. And to cheer me on. I believe I can do this and I know it is the right direction by the feeling of peace I receive and all the synchronicity God sends into my life.

The right people at the right time. The sales when I need to purchase a product on limited funds. When I do not know exactly what to look for the right people come along to show me the way.

There are no coincidences, only God's guidance. I feel as if a barrier has been lifted that was preventing me from reaching the other side until all the tabs were paid and as I hadn't the monies I had to earn my passage through hard work.

Most of it interior. All the debris of the past had to be cleared away to make a path to a new life with a bright future awaiting. It hasn't happened overnight and there is still a big hill to climb, but I look forward to it. One step at a time with God's guidance.

08011999

No comments:

Post a Comment