Sunday, October 30, 2016

Help me learn Lord

Help me to learn, Oh Lord. For I can do nothing successfully without your help. If this be my chosen path and I am inspired to seek it then I know you will aid me in my intentions. Open up my mind that I may grasp the meaning of the mundane that leads me to fulfilling the necessities to move on into the creativity locked within me that seeks a way to express itself more fully.

At times it is our desire to just jump in and do and we become impatient with the learning. But all things must start at the beginning, except God who always was. We, however, who are but just human must be taught.

We must learn to master the tools before we can express the art. We must learn the language before we can put down on paper what is in our hearts. Help me to be patient, Oh Lord, and follow the path you lead me on.

Help me to grasp the complexities of the tools that are more than paint and brush. But nevertheless are tools indeed, and can be used in a myriad of ways that paint and brush alone cannot accomplish.

In life, we have a tendency to "want it now" not realizing how much more we will appreciate the gift when we have mastered the tools that we may unleash our abilities better for the knowing. When we know better, we can do better.

And what we learn, even those things we think we will not need may find a purpose we could not foresee. So learn it well. For in the future, it may well aid you in your success. Be open to knowledge.

Do the very best you can even with those segments you feel are repetitious or boring, or hard and difficult to master. Ask for Divine help and you will receive it. God wants us to succeed that we may better serve Him.

08111999

No comments:

Post a Comment