Thursday, January 22, 2015

Dreams of France

I do not live just in the future waiting for my plans to take fruition but in each moment of each day. I've discovered that so much more is possible than I ever imagined or felt possible and I feel truly blessed with a whole new vision of life.

It is beautiful, bountiful, magical, and spiritual all at the same time. I can picture myself flying to my destination, hardly sleeping in anticipation. To see the towns of Brittany and the clear coastline, the fishermen bringing in their catch, the old churches, and I can almost smell the air alive, salty, brisk being breathed in by me.

To meet and greet family that stayed behind while my own branch immigrated to different lands. Oh the stories we will share. Such are my dreams of France.

06222000

No comments:

Post a Comment