Sunday, January 25, 2015

You are the source God

God you keep me going and continue to teach me. Sometimes through reading, through the experiences of others, through your words, and the example your son gave to all who are willing to see. We are the ones that make life complicated, seeking others to fulfill our happiness instead of realizing we are responsible for our own.

That it must come from within. That peace comes not from acquiring more things but from inner serenity. Love doesn't have to be earned, it just is.  You provide all that we need and all you ask of us is to believe. To have faith. To treat each other as you would.

When we learn to enjoy the simple things in life we gain a richness of living that is not possible when we chase blindly after attaining more that we quickly lose interest in anyway. We can find you in the quiet, in a rainy day, in a breeze that rustles the leaves of the trees, in the magnificence of your flowers, the freshness of the air, the sun sparkling on the waves as they build to the shore, in a walk in the woods, in a smile, and children's laughter.

When we become quiet and seek we find you. Instead we choose to drown you out in loud music, violent movies, constant T.V. endless chatter, chat rooms, shopping sprees, video games, and endless busyness, and wonder why we feel incomplete.

It is almost as if we are afraid to be alone with our own thoughts, of sharing our inner selves, of vulnerability. Thank you for giving me the strength to seek a different way. To help me work through my pain, regrets, lost vision, false security and fear back to you and your wisdom.

Thank you for the guidance that is leading me down a new path and the serenity and gratitude you have brought into my life. Thank you for healing my spirit and giving me a greater awareness of all the beauty around me.

Thank you for slowing me down and making me conscious that all things worthwhile come from you, Dear God. You are the source of all the blessings and abundance in my life. My joy within and my desires to share, to reach out, to teach and touch others.

04182000

No comments:

Post a Comment