Friday, January 23, 2015

God has taught me

God is the source of my attitude adjustment as well as other changes in my life and I am grateful. He has taught me that fear is a waste of time but not prayer. To be in appreciation of all the small things and to be in awareness and release worry for it will not change a thing.

I have learned that God is the source of my abundance not anything or anyone else. I have learned to trust where He leads me and the purpose and path will be revealed in time. To just accept that the teaching and teachers as well as the opportunities will come as needed.

I have learned to see the lessons in events and try to learn from them and grow in spirit instead of dwelling on the events themselves. I have learned that God loves a humble spirit and one who is willing to serve however He guides us to.

I have learned to have more patience and to just be grateful for each day as it comes. That God works on His time schedule and not ours. I have learned that faith is not just a word but a way of living. I have learned how very much God loves me and cares about every aspect of my life.

I have learned to discuss all things with God first, and to ask for His help without dictating the outcome and it always turns out for the best. I have learned that each day runs smoother when I start it with God, putting Him first.

I have learned to truly see, hear, smell, feel more acutely. I know that God is within me and in everyone else whether they are aware of His presence or not. I have learned to slow down and not rush through the days, or through my life, in busyness and that I can actually accomplish more.

I have learned it is okay to say no and not feel guilty. I have learned to live with a greater sense of joy and harmony. To not sweat the small stuff. I have learned that most things work out in time with our without our dwelling on them.

I have learned, finally to be at peace with myself. To accept who I am and to be the best that I possibly can. To not accept the negativity of others as fact but rely on God for the truths in my life.

05152000

No comments:

Post a Comment