Friday, November 28, 2014

Let God lead the way

Where will I be at the end of this path? I do not question I just keep going. Each day itselfs is a new wonder and a learning. So different from before when each day seemed as a parody of the one before. It is funny that I am less afraid than when I thought I had some job security and now each day is a blessing full of new surprises.

The difference is, now it is guided by God and He is my security, my abundance, my light in the darkness and my inspiration. I know He has a plan for me and it will be more fully disclosed in time. It is a period of the most wonderful revelation. Time not wasted but filled with consciousness and a completion of bits of knowledge that will lead me in a different direction than I was formerly going.

Now I look to each new day joyfully. The present is a gift from God. It is a time of unfolding and enlightenment, of new and deeper faith. It's like living in a discovery zone and each step leads to greater wonder. To an appreciation of the beauty of life.

A time to marvel at nature, get acquainted with the birds and to be a part of life itself not just going through the motions. As God promises in the bible He has seen to my welfare even providing the abundance to meet my smallest needs, and to be able to share with others.

He has given me the wisdom to be in appreciation instead of living in fear. Never before have I felt so loved and so aware. God has taught me how to release my anxieties, my resentments, my self-doubt, and insecurities. Truly to let go and let God.

To let Him more fully into my life and to trust that where I am is right where I am supposed to be and all that is to unfold will be revealed, and its purpose in good time. That all can make a difference in our own way and God will show us the path that will lead us, all that we can be, and the good we can do.

11211999

No comments:

Post a Comment