Wednesday, December 17, 2014

God's daily gift

Try to accomplish something each day but first take time to share with our Lord to talk and pray. Take time to see the beauty around you everywhere no matter what the weather, God's touch is always there. Do an act of kindness every chance you get to friends and family, and loved ones and to those you've never met.

Always put a smile upon your face, it is one of God's small gifts and you never know if the smile you gift give will help someone's troubles lift. Live each day in gratitude for all the blessings you've received and pass them on to someone else to help them to believe.

It's not always the big things we do that makes a difference here but the small act of kindness of which others are aware. It's the loving way we respond to those we meet along life's way. It's remembering to say thank you and I wish you a good day.

It's taking the time to listen to what someone has to say. It's remembering them in our hearts and in the prayers that we pray. It's taking time to notice the small kindness others do for what we give to others is what comes back to you.

Take time for fun and joyfulness and time as well to play that you can make the most of each and every day. Listen to the music that rustles through the trees and each tiny bird song that is carried in the breeze. Take time to read that you may grow for there is knowledge to be had in the experience of others from self-help to the Iliad.

Wisdom comes from many sources so be prepared to learn by keeping an open heart and mind and awareness at every turn. When we truly learn to hear that wee small voice well, what we hear is the sound of an angel voice speaking in our ear.

But first we must learn how to quiet ourselves and to simply "be," for that is when I can hear the words God has spoken to me. He tells me that He loves me no matter what I do and He tells me to share that love in a sense of gratitude.

He tells me I am His child and He wants the best for me and when I leave things in His hands He give the best to me. Everyday is a gift, this I already know and it holds the possibilities through which I continue to grow.

03312000

No comments:

Post a Comment